|SLS Members in the News|
“SLS Members in the News” is a new feature of Laparoscopy Today, which will highlight recent accomplishments and milestones of our SLS members around the world. Please submit your (1) contact info, (2) update of up to 140 characters, and (3) headshot using this form. Only SLS members will be profiled.
Examples of Member News
• Christopher Columbus, MD, PhD was recently selected as one of the top surgeons in the U.S. by Top Surgeon Magazine.
• John Doe, MD has been promoted to Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD.
• Maurice K. Chung, RPh, MD has been appointed president of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. He will serve a one-year term.
• Deborah Diaz, MD has launched Gynecology Partners a new practice specializing in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery in Boston, MA.
• Sandra Smith, Prof Dr Med and her team at NYU has been awarded a $1 million NIH Grant to study the effects of warm-up on patient outcomes.
• Ben Jones, MD completed his fellowship in Robotic Surgery at Celebration Hosp. in Orlando, FL. He will continue to practice at Celebration.
– Member Benefits
– Find A Specialist
– MISWeek 2017 San Francisco
– SIG Committee Groups
– Virtual Exhibit Hall
– SLS Fellowships
– Nezhat's History of Endoscopy
– Special Programs
– Surgical Simulation Fellowship
– MIS Fellowships
– Top Gun
– Laparoscopy Today
– SLS Scholarly Search
– SLS TV
– Prevention & Management
– Upcoming Conferences and Events
– SLS Blogs